To apply, please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a highly motivated, outgoing, customer service-oriented individual to grow our professional team, as well as a person with a strong desire to expand his/her career with a rapidly growing firm.The Junior Consultant position will act as liaison between the BFSG Lead Consultant and various mid-market clients.
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients primarily through the preparation of reports and RFP’s.
- Researching and resolving client issues.
- Support Lead Consultant in researching and making suggestions regarding plan design, new legislation and new regulations.
- Maintaining client fiduciary files, including drafting meeting minutes.
- Assisting with all aspects of the client relationship to ensure issues are addressed professionally and in a timely manner.
- Coordinating telephone and in-person meetings with clients.
Qualifications / Desired Traits
- 2+ years experience in retirement plan or financial industry
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently and function effectively within a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to the production of high-quality work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Salary – $40,000 – $60,000
- Performance – based bonus
- Medical benefits and 401(k) plan